Thursday, May 20, 2004

Finally Figuring things out

Well, I am finally figuring things out...well first how to use this and my way around China. Anywho let me update you on the trip so far..

So We got here almost two weeks ago... crazy to think about. We arrive early morning..5:30 am Friday. Don't worry we headed straight to our first authentic Chinese breakfast in a back alley.. quite an experience to start out with other then the hole in the floor toilets at the airport. WEIRD. Anywho after we had breakfast we began touring Beijing...nonstop 24 hours of travelling straight into touring the city all day. I have never seen so many people in my life, you think I would expect it since there are 15 million people in Beijing. Bikes and people everywhere. Well anyways we saw amazing things, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Summer place...that was only the first day. After that we actually got a chance to relax and check in our hotel..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home